Bharathiar University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Guest Faculty (Communication and Media Studies) vacancies . Bharathiar University has planned to conduct an interview for Guest Faculty (Communication and Media Studies) posts on 10.07.2019 at 10.30 am. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Faculty (Communication and Media Studies) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||10.07.2019 (Wednesday) at 10.30 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Communication and Media Studies (Near Indoor Stadium, Behind Bio-Technology Block), Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 46|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathiar University Placement Details
- Bharathiar University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Guest Faculty (Communication and Media Studies) – 01.
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathiar University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Guest Faculty (Communication and Media Studies) – Master’s Degree in Communication/ Journalism and Mass Communication/Visual Communication/
Electronic Media with Ph.D/NET/SLET/ SET.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Guest Faculty (Communication and Media Studies) – Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- Not Mentioned.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 10.07.2019 (Wednesday) at 10.30 a.m.
- Department of Communication and Media Studies (Near Indoor Stadium, Behind Bio-Technology Block), Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 46.
How to apply for Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019 – Guest Faculty (Communication and Media Studies) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathiar University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathiar University official website – http://www.b-u.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview.
- Candidates must bring their duly filled in application only as per the format given in the University website.
- Detailed Resume with copies of the Certificates & Publications. Original Certificate for Verification.
- Candidates must bring all their supportive documents or certificates in ORIGINAL for Date of Birth, Community, all Educational Qualifications, Experience etc. without fail. Any documents / certificates without ORIGINAL will not be considered.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Bharathiar University Official Notification : Click Here