BEL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Project Engineer-I (14) Vacancies. Last date for submission of Application is “05.10.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Offline (By Post)
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Engineer-I -
Electronics - 7
Mechanical – 4
Computer Science - 3
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR), Naval Systems SBU,
Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560013
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Bharat Electronics Limited requires following posts to fill their Engineer vacancies.
- Project Engineer-I –
- Electronics – 7
- Mechanical – 4
- Computer Science – 3
- Project Engineer-I –
Bharat Electronics Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Engineer-I – Full time B.E./B.Tech
(Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication /Mechanical / Computer Science/ Computer Science Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for
Age Limit (Upper age limit as on 01.09.2020) :
- Project Engineer-I – 28 Years
- Relaxation of upper age limit :
1. Other Backward Classes (NonCreamy Layer) – 3 years
2. Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
3. Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability – 10 years
Salary Details :
- Project Engineer-I – Rs.35,000, Rs.40,000/- , Rs.45,000/- and Rs.50,000/- for the 1st , 2nd , 3rd and 4th year of contract respectively.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Duration of Project :
- Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of TWO years which may be extended up to maximum of FOUR
years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Application Fees :
- Project Engineer – I Post code: PE-I (SDSC) – Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates belonging to General /OBC / EWS category are required to pay an application fee.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment. Screenshots and instructions for the same are provided with the advertisement.
- Candidates may make the payment by clicking on the link provided below the web advertisement.
- Candidates have to mention the “SBI Collect Reference Number” generated after making payment, in the Application Form.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI Branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- Payment receipt should be attached to the hard copy of the Application form along with other enclosures
- Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application
Important Dates :
- First date for submission of application : 15.09.2020.
- Last date for submission of application : 05.10.2020.
Postal Address :
- Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR), Naval Systems SBU, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560013, Karnataka
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020 – Project Engineer-I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BEL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharat Electronics Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BEL official website http://www.bel-india.in
- Applications complete in all respect may be sent through post to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR), Naval Systems SBU,
Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560013, Karnataka State so as to reach it on or before 05.10.2020.
- Application sent through email / any other channel will not be considered.
- Any Hard Copy Application received after 05.10.2020 will not be considered for the selection process.
- BEL will not be responsible for any delay or loss in postal
transit for any reason whatsoever.
Download BEL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Bharat Electronics Limited Official Notification : Click Here
Bharat Electronics Limited Application Form : Click Here
Bharat Electronics Limited Fees Payment Instruction : Click Here