BEL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Trainee Engineer – I & & Project Engineer – I (50) Vacancies. Online registration for these post starts from “22.07.2020” to “02.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Bangalore & Mumbai|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Trainee Engineer-I -
Electronics - 16
Mechanical – 4
Project Engineer - I -
Electronics - 16
Mechanical – 14
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Bharat Electronics Limited requires following posts to fill their Engineer vacancies.
- Trainee Engineer-I –
- Electronics – 16
- Mechanical – 4
- Project Engineer – I –
- Electronics – 16
- Mechanical – 14
- Bangalore & Mumbai
Bharat Electronics Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Trainee Engineer-I & Project Engineer – I – Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication/EEE. First Class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated.
- Post qualification Experience ( as on 01.07.2020): Candidates should have minimum of 2 years of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Project Engineer-I and 6 months’ of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer-I.
Age Limit :
- Trainee Engineer-I – Upper age limit as on 01.07.2020 – 25 years
- Project Engineer – I – Upper age limit as on 01.07.2020 – 28 years
- The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above
Salary Details :
- Trainee Engineer-I – Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
- Project Engineer – I – Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs.40,000/- ,Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Trainee Engineer-I – will be engaged initially for a period of One year which may be extended upto a maximum of Three years
- Project Engineer – I – will be engaged initially for a period of Two years which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Application Fees :
- Trainee Engineers – I – Rs. 200/-
- Project Engineer – I – Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are
exempted from payment of application fee.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
- Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Important Dates :
- First date for submission of online application : 22.07.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 02.08.2020.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020 – Trainee Engineer – I & Project Engineer – I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BEL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharat Electronics Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BEL official website http://www.bel-india.in
- Candidates may apply online by using the url Click Here
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for written test / interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
Download BEL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
Bharat Electronics Limited Official Notification : Click Here
Bharat Electronics Limited Online Application Form : Click Here
Bharat Electronics Limited Fees Payment Instruction : Click Here