BEL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Trainee Engineers (Electrical) (04) Vacancies. Online registration for these post starts from “04.03.2020” to “14.03.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Trainee Engineers (Electrical) - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Bharat Electronics Limited requires following posts to fill their Engineer vacancies.
- Trainee Engineers (Electrical) – 04
Bharat Electronics Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Trainee Engineers (Electrical) – First class in BE/B Tech in Electrical or Electronics & Electrical (EEE) only, from a recognised university.
Age Limit :
- Trainee Engineers (Electrical) – Upper age limit as on 01.02.2020
- Should be not more than 25 years
Salary Details :
- Trainee Engineers (Electrical) – Rs. 25,000/- per month for the 1st year & in the event of extension Rs.28,000/- will be paid for 2nd year & Rs.31,000/- will be paid for 3rd year.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Trainee Engineers (Electrical) – One Year from the date of joining, extendable upto to 3 years (including the first year) depending on the project requirement and performance of the
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Application Fees :
- Trainee Engineers (Electrical) – Rs. 200/-
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the
- Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
Important Dates :
- First date for submission of online application : 04.03.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 14.03.2020.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020 – Trainee Engineers (Electrical) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BEL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharat Electronics Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BEL official website http://www.bel-india.in
- Candidates may apply online by using the url Click Here
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for written test / interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
Download BEL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
Bharat Electronics Limited Official Notification : Click Here