BEL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Project Engineer (Medical Devices) (60) Vacancies. Online registration for these post starts from “12.08.2020” to “26.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||District Headquarters in various States|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Engineer (Medical Devices) - 60|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Bharat Electronics Limited requires following posts to fill their Engineer vacancies.
- Project Engineer (Medical Devices) – 60
- District Headquarters in various States
Bharat Electronics Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Engineer (Medical Devices) –
- Full time (4 years) B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation /Medical Electronics / Medical Instrumentation. First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
Age Limit :
- Project Engineer (Medical Devices) – Upper Age limit as on 01.08.2020 should be not more than 28 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
Salary Details :
- Project Engineer (Medical Devices) – Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 1st year and Rs. 40,000/- for 2nd year. In the event of extension of contract, the remuneration shall be- Rs. 45,000/- for 3rd year and Rs. 50,000/- for 4th year
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Project Engineer (Medical Devices) – Project Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 2 years, which may be extended for another 2 years (upto a maximum of 4 years) based on project requirement and individual performance
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Application Fees :
- Project Engineer – Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are
exempted from payment of application fee.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
- Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Important Dates :
- First date for submission of online application : 12.08.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 26.08.2020.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020 – Project Engineer (Medical Devices) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BEL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharat Electronics Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BEL official website http://www.bel-india.in
- Candidates may apply online by using the url Click Here
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for written test / interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
Download BEL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
Bharat Electronics Limited Official Notification : Click Here
Bharat Electronics Limited Online Application Form : Click Here
Bharat Electronics Limited Fees Payment Instruction : Click Here