BEL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Deputy Engineer (24) Vacancies. Last date for submission of the application form by post “21.03.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Engineer - 24|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Address||The Manager (HR/A&F/CMS), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Bharat Electronics Limited requires following posts to fill their Engineer vacancies.
- Deputy Engineer – 24
Bharat Electronics Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Engineer – Full time BE/B Tech in Computer Science with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates. Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, Conversion certificate to substantiate the
claim shall be attached with the application form. Applications without the conversion certificate will be rejected.)
Age Limit :
- Age (as on 01.02.2020) : 26 years (upper age limit)
- Relaxation of upper age limit :
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) having minimum 40%
disability – 10 years
Salary Details :
- 40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By post)
Application Fees :
- General/ OBC/EWS candidates applying for the post Deputy Engineers are required to remit an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee through SB Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)
- Candidates need to select SBI branch in the payment option and download & print the challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch.
- The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- General /OBC/EWS candidates have to mention the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form. Payment receipt should be attached along
with other enclosures.
- Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and sending the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of application : 21.03.2020.
Postal Address :
- The Manager (HR/A&F/CMS), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Engineer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BEL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Bharat Electronics Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit BEL official website http://www.bel-india.in
- Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to The Manager (HR/A&F/CMS), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013 on or before 21.03.2020.
- The post applied for (Fixed Term Engineer) should be super scribed on the envelope
- Document received after the last date for submission of document will not be considered.
Download BEL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Bharat Electronics Limited Official Notification : Click Here
Bharat Electronics Limited Application Form : Click Here
Bharat Electronics Limited Fees Payment Instruction : Click Here
Bharat Electronics Limited Payment Link : Click Here