Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||27.05.2019 at 11.00 a.m.|
|Venue||Department of Informatics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharathidasan University Placement Details
- Bharathidasan University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Bharathidasan University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – M.Sc degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Bio informatics. NET qualified candidate will be given preference.
Age Limit :
- 28 Years.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs. 15,120/- per month (Incl. HRA).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Three Years.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 27.05.2019 (Monday) at 11.00 a.m.
- Department of Informatics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024.
How to apply for BDU Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to BDU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Bharathidasan University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Bharathidasan University official website – http://www.bdu.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 27.05.2019 (Monday) at 11.00 am to be held at Department of Informatics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc..
- Selected candidate will be allowed to register for Ph.D. in Biotechnology or Bio informatics.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the post “Project Fellow” are request to send their biodata towards the following email id : [email protected]
Download BDU Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Bharathidasan University Trichy Official Notification : Click Here