An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry Recruitment 2018 – Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry is inviting candidates for its Various Officers Posts job in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu and Puducherry.|
|Post Name and|
|Assistant Secretary – 01
System Administrator – 02
Data Base Manager – 01
Data Entry Operators / Junior Assistant – 03
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Assistant Secretary – Law Graduate
At least 10 years experience at the Bar.
System Administrator – MCA / M.E. / M.Tech in IT / CSE.
Minimum 3 years of experience.
Data Base Manager – Degree in Computer Application or any other equivalent qualification.
Minimum 5 years of experience.
Data Entry Operators / Junior Assistant – Male / Female - Any Degree.
|Age Limit||Assistant Secretary – Max age limit 50 years.
System Administrator – Max age limit 45 years.
Data Base Manager – Max age limit 45 years.
Data Entry Operators / Junior Assistant – Max age limit 30 years.
|Salary Details||Not Mentioned|
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Secretary, Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry, High Court Campus, Chennai – 600104|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 10.01.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
- Application with necessary certificates / documents are to be sent,
The Secretary, Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry, High Court Campus, Chennai – 600104.
Official Website :