Ariyalur OSC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Case Worker & Multitasking Staff (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Case Worker & Multitasking Staff post in Ariyalur OSC should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 12.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Ariyalur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Case Worker - 01
Multitasking Staff - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Date of Notification||28.08.2020|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Ariyalur OSC Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Ariyalur OSC requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Case Worker – 01
- Multitasking Staff – 01
- Ariyalur (Tamilnadu).
Ariyalur OSC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Case Worker – BSW & MSW (Counselling Psychology or Development Management)
- Multitasking Staff – Know how to cook
Age Limit :
- As on 01.01.2020
- Maximum Age limit – not more than 35 years
Salary Details :
- Case Worker – Rs. 12,000 /- pm
- Multitasking Staff –
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Ariyalur OSC on or before 12.09.2020 till 05.45 pm
Postal Address :
How to apply for Ariyalur OSC Recruitment 2020 – Case Worker & Multitasking Staff Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Ariyalur OSC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Ariyalur One Stop Centre
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Ariyalur District official website – https://ariyalur.nic.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 12.09.2020 by 5.45 p.m.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
Download Ariyalur OSC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Ariyalur OSC Official Notification : Click Here