Annamalai University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (02) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in Annamalai University should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 22.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post .
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chidambaram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. M. Gopalakrishnan, UGC-BSR Professor, Dept. of Chemistry, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar-608002, Tamil Nadu.
Mobile : 8870060939
Email : [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Annamalai University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Annamalai University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 02
- Chidambaram (Tamil Nadu).
Annamalai University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc Chemistry with minimum 55% marks or M.Phil in the subject concerned and two years research experience. GATE/NET Candidates preferable
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 15,000/-
Duration of the project :
- Junior Research Fellow – Three years.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) .
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post or by Email so as to reach the Annamalai University on or before 22.02.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. M. Gopalakrishnan, UGC-BSR Professor, Dept. of Chemistry, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar-608002, Tamil Nadu.
- Mobile : 8870060939
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply for Annamalai University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Annamalai University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Annamalai University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Annamalai University official website – http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding the date of interview through E-mail/mobile.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.