Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chidambaram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||Dr. N.Rajendra Prasad, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology & Bio Chemistry, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar - 608 002, Tamilnadu.
Contact No: 9842305384
Email : [email protected]
Annamalai University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Annamalai University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Chidambaram (Tamil Nadu).
Annamalai University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – 1st Class M.Sc./ M. Tech. in Biotechnology, Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology.
- Preference will be given to CSIR-NET/ Lectureship/SLET qualified candidates.
- Desirable – Research experience in DNA repair mechanism, radiation biology, microbial culture and analytical techniques.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000 + HRA per month for the first 2 years as JRF and Rs. 28,000 + HRA per month for the third year as SRF for those candidates having NET qualification.
- Candidates without NET qualification will be entitled fellowship of Rs. 14,000 +10% HRA per month for the first 2 years as Project Fellow and Rs. 16,000 + 10% HRA per month for the third year as Project Fellow.
Duration of the project :
- Junior Research Fellow – Three years.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post or by Email so as to reach the Annamalai University on or before 24.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. N.Rajendra Prasad, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology & Bio Chemistry, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608 002, Tamilnadu.
- Contact No: 9842305384
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply for Annamalai University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Annamalai University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Annamalai University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Annamalai University official website – http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding the date of interview through E-mail/mobile.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.