Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chidambaram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||JRF/SRF/RA - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Annamalai University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Annamalai University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- JRF/SRF/RA – 01
- Chidambaram (Tamil Nadu).
Annamalai University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- JRF – The minimum qualification MSc degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test.
- SRF – MSc degree and at least 2 years of research experience, as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals.
- RA – Doctorate degree (Ph. D.).
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- JRF/SRF/RA – As per CSIR norms.
- JRF/SRF/RA – 18 months.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Annamalai University on or before 08.05.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- “Dr. SP. MEENAKSHISUNDARAM, CSIR Emeritus Scientist, Principal Investigator, Department of Chemistry, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar-608 002”
How to apply for Annamalai University Recruitment 2019 – JRF/SRF/RA Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Annamalai University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Annamalai University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Annamalai University official website – http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding the date of interview through
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.