An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Annamalai University Recruitment 2018 – Department of Agronomy, Centre for Research and Development, Annamalai University is inviting candidates for the following post. Annamalai University offer vacancies for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) post.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. Ag or B.Sc. Ag with MBA or MSW (Experience in research Projects or agriculture related work preferred) or equivalent from a recognized Institute|
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Salary Details||Not mentioned|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. RM, Kathiresan, Professor of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar –
Email [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to Annamalai University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Annamalai University.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
- Duly sign the application form and cover it.
- The envelope containing the application should reach Dr. RM, Kathiresan, Professor of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002. on or before 22nd October 2018.
- Email : [email protected]
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :