Annamalai University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Assistant Vacant Post. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Assistant post in Annamalai University should send their application form by post or by mail. Last Date for Offline submission is 15.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post/mail.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chidambaram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)/(By Mail)|
|Postal Address||Prof. Dr. M. Gopalakrishnan, UGC-BSR Faculty Fellow, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Annamalai University, Annamalai nagar-608002, Tamil Nadu
Email ID : email@example.com
|Official Website||Click Here|
Annamalai University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Annamalai University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 01.
- Chidambaram (Tamil Nadu).
Annamalai University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – M.Sc., Chemistry with minimum 55 % Marks or M. Phil in the
subject concerned and two year research experience.
- Desirable – Hands-on experience in molecular modellings , and working experience with animal models.
• NET/GATE qualification.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs. 15, 000/- + HRA pm.
Duration of the project :
- Project Assistant – Three years.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)/(By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post or by Email so as to reach the Annamalai University on or before 15.07.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Prof. Dr. M. Gopalakrishnan, UGC-BSR Faculty Fellow, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Annamalai University, Annamalai nagar-608002, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for Annamalai University Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Annamalai University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Annamalai University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Annamalai University official website – http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding the date of interview through E-mail/mobile.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.