Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 14.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Address||Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to mining Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – B.E/B.Tech (ECE/CSE/IT/BME) with NET (First Class & Regular) (OR) M.E / M.Tech – Bio medical / Medical Electronics / Communication Systems / Applied Electronics / Embedded Systems with UG given under essential (First Class & Regular)
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000/- per month +30% HRA
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 14.10.2020
Postal Address :
- Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to mining Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted to the “Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to mining Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600025” in person or by post on or before 14-10-2020.