Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow & Project Fellow Posts (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow & Project Fellow post in Anna University should send their application form by Online (Mail). Last Date for submission of application by Mail is 30.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow & Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email ID Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow & Project Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow & Project Fellow – M.Sc/ M.tech (Experience in Zebrafish
handling is preferable).
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow & Project Fellow – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow & Project Fellow – Rs. 18,000/month.
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 2 years.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application by mail : 30.09.2019.
- Email id: email@example.com
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow & Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by sending their full Biodata with atleast two references to the email address given above on or before 30th September, 2019.
- Selected candidates will be called for Interview after scrutinizing the applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.