Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Clerical Assistant (03) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Clerical Assistant post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 25.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Clerical Assistant - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||25.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||The Director, Centre for Technology Development and Transfer (Kalanjiyam Building, 3rd Floor), Anna University, Chennai - 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Clerical Assistant – 03.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Clerical Assistant – Any Bachelor Degree with Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Clerical Assistant – Rs.434 per day.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- 6 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 25.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Postal Address :
- The Director, Centre for Technology Development and Transfer (Kalanjiyam Building, 3rd Floor), Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Clerical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address by post on or before 25.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m. to The Director, Centre for Technology Development and Transfer (Kalanjiyam Building, 3rd Floor), Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- SuperScribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of Temporary Post of Clerical Assistant” at CTDT, Anna University.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.