Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in Anna University should send their application form by mail. Last Date for submission is 31.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow –
- M.Sc/M.Phil in Chemistry or other relevant course of chemistry with minimum of first class
- M.Tech / M.E Chemical / Nano Technology / Petroleum Technology or other relevant branches.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Candidates should not be more than 30 years of age
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 31.10.2020
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates may send their application 31.10.2020 by email to “[email protected]”
- Clearly mention in the subject “INT/NOR/RCN/BIO/P-04/2018” project JRF position.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.