Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Business Liaison Executive (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Business Liaison Executive post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 04.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Business Liaison Executive - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd floor, Opposite to Minning Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai - 600025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Business Liaison Executive – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Business Liaison Executive – M.B.A (U.G & P.G. – First Class & Regular)
Age Limit :
- Business Liaison Executive – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Business Liaison Executive – Rs. 20,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Postal Address :
- Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd floor, Opposite to Minning Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 04.11.2020
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Business Liaison Executive Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested candidates are requested to send their complete bio-data along with the attested copies of degree certificates, Mark sheets, evidences of any other academic credentials and relevant publications to “NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd floor, Opposite to Minning Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025” either by post or in person on or before 04.11.2020
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The actual date and time of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course by email only.