Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Associate I (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Associate I post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 08.04.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by Post.
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate I - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Ms T Santhoshini Priya, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, A C Tech. Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate I – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate I – M.Sc Chemistry/ M.Tech (Chemical/Nanotechnology/Environmental Science and Technology) with a strong knowledge in membrane / CDI cells /Electronics and Instrumentation
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Associate I – Rs.31,000/- per month
Duration of the project :
- Project Associate I – 2 years
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) .
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 08.04.2020
Postal Address :
- Ms T Santhoshini Priya, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, A C Tech. Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Project Associate – I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Subscribe on the envelope as Project Associate-I TSP/ 4971/CTDT-2/2019 and send the hard copy to “Ms T Santhoshini Priya, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, A C Tech. Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025”
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview after scrutinizing the application.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated only to the shortlisted candidates in due course by e-mail only.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
- The initial appointment will be made for one year, and may be extended based on the candidate’s performance.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of DST (SEED) and Anna University.