Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in Anna University should send their application form by Mail. Last Date for submission is 29.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Tech in Biotechnology / Food Technology / BioPharmaceutical Technology / Biochemical Engineering / Fermentation Technology / related fields (with a first Division percentage CGPA)
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 32,500/- pm + HRA
Duration of the project :
- 3 Months
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 29.03.2020
- Email Id : [email protected]
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Eligible and willing candidates are requested to send their CV to email id : [email protected]
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.