Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Professional Assistant-II (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professional Assistant-II post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 24.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant-II - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Professor In-Charge, Centre for Alumni Affairs, Dept. of Printing Technology (Building), College of Engineering Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai - 600025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant-II – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant-II – M.B.A. with good communication skills and
computer knowledge. Skilled in MS Word & Power Point. Desirable : One year experience in Human Resource Functional area.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Professional Assistant-II – Rs. 690/- per day.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 24.12.2019.
Postal Address :
- Professor In-Charge, Centre for Alumni Affairs, Dept. of Printing Technology (Building), College of Engineering Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Professional Assistant-II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their application form on or before 24.12.2019 along with an educational qualification certificates to “Professor In-Charge, Centre for Alumni Affairs, Dept. of Printing Technology (Building), College of Engineering Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 25” through post.
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of _____”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the candidates by email or by telephone to the Shortlisted Candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates and on their own expenses.
- Application received after the last date of submission is summarily rejected.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents submitted.
- The selection committee decision will be final.