Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Professional Assistant – I (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professional Assistant – I Posts in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 06.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant - I - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Professor and Head, Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant – I – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant – I – B.E Civil Engineering with knowledge of CAD and
Computer knowledge. Desirable : One year experience in CAD / organising Transportation Surveys.
Age Limit :
- Professional Assistant – I – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Professional Assistant – I – Daily Wages (Rs.736/- per day).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- The period of employment is likely to be six months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 06.12.2019.
Postal Address :
- The Professor and Head, Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Professional Assistant – I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Application in plain paper along with detailed Resume giving name, date of birth,
address for communication, details of educational qualification / experience and copies
of certificates, are invited for the post of Professional Assistant-I for the Division of
Transportation Engineering of Department of Civil Engineering.
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of all degree certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address The Professor and Head, Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 by post on or before 06.12.2019.
- The original certificates are to be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- The date & time of interview will be informed through E-mail.
- Application received after the last date of submission is summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the applicant(s).
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.