Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Peon (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Peon post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 16.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Peon - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||16.12.2019 by 5.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Peon – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Peon – VIII STD Pass.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Peon – Rs. 379/- per day.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- For a period of three to six months and are likely to be extended if the
performance of the candidate is found satisfactory. The post is purely on temporary basis.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 16.12.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Postal Address :
- Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Peon Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 16.12.2019 by 05.00 pm along with an educational qualification certificates to “Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025” through post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates and on their own expenses.
- Application received after the last date of submission is summarily rejected.