Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow Posts in Anna University should send their application form by Email/ Post. Last Date for submission of application is 20.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) / Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) / Online (By Mail)|
|Postal Address and Email ID||Dr. A. Pandurangan, Professor, Dept. of Chemistry, Anna University, Chennai-25
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 02.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc.,/ M.Phil., in Chemistry or other relevant field of chemistry with minimum First Class. M. Tech. M.E. Chemical/ Nanotechnology/ Petroleum Technology or other relevant branches.
Desirable : Working knowledge in catalyst, bio fuel or Petroleum related is desirable. Experimental skills, data analysis, proficiency along with good communication skills. GATE score and/or CSIR-UGC/NET qualification is preferable.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (On campus accommodation is not guaranteed) The registration for Ph.D.,at Chemistry Department, Anna University it may possible.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) / Online (By Mail).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for Submission of Application : 26.11.2019.
- Last date for Submission of Application : 20.12.2019.
Postal Address :
- Dr. A. Pandurangan, Professor, Dept. of Chemistry, Anna University, Chennai-25.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The project is aimed to developing design and development of novel mesoporous and nanostructured catalysts and processes for the production Of JP-8 range biofuels from non-food competitive bio-renewable sources. The project will include characterization and optimization of nanostructured INDO-NORWAY BILATERAL FUNDING :lNT/NOR/RCN/BlO/P-0412018
- Interested Candidates may send their Bio data by 20.12.2019 By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post – Dr. A. Pandurangan, Professor, Dept. of Chemistry, Anna University, Chennai-25.
- Clearly mention in the subject INT/NOR/RCN/BIO/P-04/2018 project JRF position.
- Subject to fulfilling of eligibility criteria, short-listed candidates will be informed by e-mail.
- Short listed candidate will be called for interview.
- The following documents should be submitted as attachments :
1. Motivation letter, 2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae and 3. Other relevant documents.
- Application received after the last date of submission is summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the applicant(s).
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.