Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Associate – I (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Associate – I post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 28.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate - I - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Address||Dr. E Natarajan, Professor & Dean, Director - IES, ANINESS - Coordinator, Anna University, Chennai-600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate – I – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate – I – B.E / B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Valid GATE score of GATE 2019 or GATE 2020
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Project Associate – I – Rs. 20,000/- to 35,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 28.09.2020
Postal Address :
- Dr. E Natarajan, Professor & Dean, Director – IES, ANINESS – Coordinator, Anna University, Chennai-600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Project Associate – I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted to the “Dr. E Natarajan, Professor & Dean, Director – IES, ANINESS – Coordinator, Anna University, Chennai-600 025” in person or by post on or before 28-09-2020.