Chennai – 600044) Posts job in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Peon (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Peon post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 10.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Peon - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Director, Centre for Empowerment of Women, Anna University, Chennai – 600025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Peon – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Peon – 8th STD.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Peon – Rs.379/- wage per day.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- 3 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 10.09.2019.
Postal Address :
- Director, Centre for Empowerment of Women, Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Peon Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested and eligible candidates should submit their signed resume in a sealed envelope to Director, Centre for Empowerment of Women, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 on or before 10.09.2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The date and time of interview will be intimated through E Mail/SMS/Phone call to the short listed candidates.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing relevant experience.
- Candidate should appear for the interview with all their original certificates.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates shall report for duty immediately after intimation of their selection.