Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its System Architect, System Analyst & Application Programmer (03) Vacancies. Online Registration for this Post starts from “18.03.2020” to “29.03.2020” Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by Online.
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant I - 02
Professional Assistant II - 03
Clerical Assistant - 01
Peon - 02
Labourer - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Additional Controller of Examination (University Departments), Anna University, Chennai - 600025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- System Architect – 01
- System Analyst – 01
- Application Programmer – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- System Architect – B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (CSE/IT/Software Engineering)
- System Analyst – B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (CSE/IT/Software Engineering / ECE)
- Application Programmer – B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (CSE/IT/Software Engineering)
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- System Architect – Rs. 50,000/-
- System Analyst – Rs. 35,000/-
- Application Programmer – Rs. 30,000/-
Duration of the project :
- Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 29.03.2020
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – System Architect, System Analyst & Application Programmer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Eligible candidates should apply through online using the URL http://aukdc.edu.in/TempPostAppl from 18.03.2020 to 29.03.2020
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding the date of interview through E-mail/mobile.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.