Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Start-Up Analyst / Manager (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Start-Up Analyst / Manager post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 23.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online.
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Start-Up Analyst / Manager - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online|
Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, Anna University, Chennai 600025
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Start-Up Analyst / Manager – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Start-Up Analyst / Manager – ME/ M.Tech. / MBA & A Minimum of 4 years
Age Limit :
- Start-Up Analyst / Manager – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Start-Up Analyst / Manager – Rs. 35,000 /- Per Month (Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) & Online
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 23.10.2020
Postal Address :
- Director, Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, Anna University, Chennai 600025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Start-Up Analyst / Manager Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested candidates are requested to apply through online (www.auced.com) and send the hardcopy of the application along with the detailed resume, with photocopies of all necessary documents addressed to Director, Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, Anna University, Chennai 600025 in a cover marked as “Application for the temporary post of StartUp Analyst / Manager at CED” on or before 23rd October 2020.