Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Technician (02) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Technician in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 21.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Organization||Anna University Chennai
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Technician - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd floor, Opposite to Minning Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Technician – 02
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Technician – Diploma in ECE/ B.E or B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation/Biomedical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Medical Electronics) in Regular
- Atleast 1 year of calibration experience and operation of different medical devices would be an added advantage.
Age Limit :
- Not mentioned
Salary Details :
- Project Technician – Rs.15,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 21.02.2020
Postal Address :
- Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd floor, Opposite to Minning Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025
- [email protected]
- 6 months
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Project Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested candidates should submit their application with all details of the academic qualification and experience to the “Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd floor, Opposite to Minning Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025. Email : [email protected]”
- Short listed candidate will be called for an interview and selection will be based on interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided.