Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Associate (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Associate post in Anna University should send their application form by Post or by mail. Last Date for submission of application by Post and by mail is 20.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) & Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||Professor and Head,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, CEG, Anna University, Chennai-25
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate – B.E in Electronics And Communication Engineering & M.E in Communication systems / Optical communication/ Communication and networking
Age Limit :
- Not mentioned
Salary Details :
- Project Associate – Rs.25000/- per month(consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) & Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by registered post or by mail so as to reach the Anna University on or before 20.01.2020
Postal Address :
- Professor and Head, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, CEG, Anna University, Chennai-25
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Project Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Eligible and willing candidates are requested to send their bio-data in the enclosed format by email to email@example.com.
- The applicants are also requested to send the hard copy of their application to Professor and Head, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, CEG, Anna University, Chennai-25.
- The application envelope should be superscribed as “Ref. Application for the post of Project Associate – SERB/ECE/000745”.
- Short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Interview Date, time and place will be informed later through email.
- No TA/DA will be provided.