Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Associate I (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Associate I post in Anna University should send their application form by mail. Last Date for submission is 28.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by mail.
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate I - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate I – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate I –
- B. Tech. / M. Tech (Textile Technology/ Nano Technology/Chemical Engineering) (or)
- M. Phil /M. Sc in Chemistry or other relevant fields of
Chemistry with minimum First Class
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Associate I – Rs. 31,000/- + 24 % HRA
Duration of the project :
- 2 years
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail) .
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 28.02.2020
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Project Associate I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Candidates to send Bio-Data on or before 28.02.2020 with email sent to [email protected] mentioning application for
project “Project Associate – I” position
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding the date of interview through E-mail/mobile.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.