Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Professional Assistant – II (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professional Assistant – II post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 12.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant - II - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Address||Dr. E. Natarajan, Professor and Director, Institute for Energy Studies, Anna University, Chennai-600 025.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant – II – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant – II – M.Com with first class & English Typing – Senior Grade with First Class
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Professional Assistant – II – Rs. 713/- per day
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 12.10.2020
Postal Address :
- Dr. E. Natarajan, Professor and Director, Institute for Energy Studies, Anna University, Chennai-600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Professional Assistant – II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted to the “Dr. E. Natarajan, Professor and Director, Institute for Energy Studies, Anna University, Chennai-600 025.” in person or by post on or before 12-10-2020.