Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Professional Assistant – I (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professional Assistant – I post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 29.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Organization||Anna University Chennai
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant – I - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||The Professor – In – Charge (CEAT),
Department of Automobile Engineering,
Madras Institute of Technology Campus,
Anna University, Chromepet,
Chennai – 600 044.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant – I – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant – I – First Class B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
Age Limit :
- Not mentioned
Salary Details :
- Professional Assistant – I – Rs.736/- per day
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 29.01.2020
Postal Address :
- The Professor – In – Charge (CEAT), Department of Automobile Engineering, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai – 600 044.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Professional Assistant – I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with copy of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 29.01.2020, 5.00p.m. to “The Professor – In – Charge (CEAT), Department of Automobile Engineering, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai – 600 044”
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of Professional Assistant – I in CEAT”
- Short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Interview Date, time and place will be informed later through email.
- No TA/DA will be provided.