Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Professional Assistant I & II, Clerical Assistant, Peon & Labourer (09) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professional Assistant I & II, Clerical Assistant, Peon & Labourer post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 21.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by Post.
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant I - 02
Professional Assistant II - 03
Clerical Assistant - 01
Peon - 02
Labourer - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Additional Controller of Examination (University Departments), Anna University, Chennai - 600025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant I – 02
- Professional Assistant II – 03
- Clerical Assistant – 01
- Peon – 02
- Labourer – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant I – B.E / B.Tech., CSE/IT/ECE/EEE
- Professional Assistant II – MCA/MBA/M.Com/ M.Sc (All Branches)
- Clerical Assistant – Any Degree with Computer Knowledge and Typewriting
- Peon – 8th Pass
- Labourer – 5th Pass
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Professional Assistant I – Rs. 736/- per day (Daily Wages)
- Professional Assistant II – Rs. 690/- per day (Daily Wages)
- Clerical Assistant – Rs. 434/- per day (Daily Wages)
- Peon – Rs. 379/- per day (Daily Wages)
- Labourer – Rs. 296/- per day (Daily Wages)
Duration of the project :
- Professional Assistant I – 6 months
- Professional Assistant II – 6 months
- Clerical Assistant – 6 months
- Peon – 6 months
- Labourer – 6 months
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) .
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 21.03.2020
Postal Address :
- Additional Controller of Examination (University Departments), Anna University, Chennai – 600025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Professional Assistant I & II, Clerical Assistant, Peon & Labourer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested candidates should submit their application and biodata in a sealed envelop to the “Additional Controller of Examination (University Departments), Anna University, Chennai – 600025” on or before 21.03.2020 till 05.00 pm
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding the date of interview through E-mail/mobile.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.