Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Peon (Women Only) (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Peon (Women Only) post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 20.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Peon - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||Director, Center for Empowerment of Women, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Peon (Women Only) – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Peon (Women Only) – 8th Std Pass
Age Limit :
- Not mentioned
Salary Details :
- Peon (Women Only) – Rs. 349/- per day
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 20.01.2020
Postal Address :
- Director, Center for Empowerment of Women, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Peon (Women Only) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 20.01.2020 along with a copy of degree and all other necessary certificates through post to the below mentioned address.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.