Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in Anna University should send their application form by post. Last Date for submission is 13.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By post).
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director, Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai-600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc in Physics / Material Science / Chemistry with first class in U.G & P.G. Experience in Related research area NET – JRF / GATE essential (OR) M.Tech in Electronics / NanoScience and Technology / Solid State Physics / Laser Technology
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000/- pm
Duration of the project :
- 3 years
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 13.03.2020
Postal Address :
- The Director, Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai-600 025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested candidates, who possess the qualification are requested to send their application (in the prescribed format of application enclosed) to “The Director, Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai-600 025.”
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.