Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 23.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||The Head, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – B.E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering) with minimum First class & M.E. (VLSI DESIGN)/ (Applied Electronics)/ (Medical Electronics)/ (Bio Medical Engineering) with minimum First class
Age Limit :
- Not mentioned
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – 31,000/- + 24 % HRA
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 23.01.2020
Postal Address :
- The Head, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 23.01.2020 along with a copy of degree and all other necessary certificates through post to the below mentioned address. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow – EEG SoC Project”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.