Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 15.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Organization||Anna University Chennai
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||Dr. B. KRISHNA KUMAR, Professor, Department of Mathematics, College of Engineering Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – As per the DST Norms (CSIR – UGC NET or GATE)
Age Limit :
- Not mentioned
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31000 + 24% HRA per month
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 15.02.2020
Postal Address :
- Dr. B. KRISHNA KUMAR, Professor, Department of Mathematics, College of Engineering Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025
- Two Years
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with copy of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 15.02.2020 to “Dr. B. KRISHNA KUMAR, Professor, Department of Mathematics, College of Engineering Campus
Anna University, Chennai 600 025”
- Subscribe on the envelope as JRF /AU-DST/Indo-Russia/2020
- Short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Interview Date, time and place will be informed later through email.
- No TA/DA will be provided.