Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its IP Analyst (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this IP Analyst post in Anna University should send their application form by post. Last Date for submission is 20.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By post).
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||IP Analyst - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director, Centre for Intellectual Property
Rights (CIPR), CPDE building, Anna University, Chennai 600 025
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- IP Analyst – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- IP Analyst –
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Masters Degree in Science.
- Experience in searching through free and paid professional patent databases.
- Experience in patent drafting and other related activities of IPR
- IP Analyst –
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- IP Analyst – Rs. 35,000/- per month (Maximum)
Duration of the project :
- Only for a period of 6 months
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 20.03.2020
Postal Address :
- The Director, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), CPDE building, Anna University, Chennai 600 025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – IP Analyst Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Eligible Candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed format given under along with the self-attested copies of the Marks & Degree certificates, passport size photograph, in a cover by mentioning “Application for the temporary post of Intellectual Property (IP) Analyst” addressed to The Director, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), CPDE building, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 by post
or in person so as to reach on or before 20/03/2020, 5.00 pm
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.