Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Application Programmer (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Application Programmer post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 24.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Application Programmer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Address||The Director, Centre for Distance
Education, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Application Programmer – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Application Programmer – B.E / M.E – 1st class (ICE / Electrical), MCA, MSc (CSE/IT/Software Engg.) + 5 years’ experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Application Programmer – Rs. 30,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 24.08.2020
Postal Address :
- The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Application Programmer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of all degree certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted to the given address in person or by post on or before 24-08-2020, 5:00 P.M.
- Superscribe the envelope as application for the post of _________ Department ____________