Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Application Programmer (Professional Assistant I/II), Network Engineer/Hardware Engineer, Data Base Administrator & Clerical Assistant (04) Vacancies. Online Registration for this Post starts from “01.09.2020” to “11.09.2020” Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by Online.
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Application Programmer (Professional Assistant I/II) - 01
Network Engineer/Hardware Engineer - 01
Data Base Administrator - 01
Clerical Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Application Programmer (Professional Assistant I/II) – 01
- Network Engineer/Hardware Engineer – 01
- Data Base Administrator – 01
- Clerical Assistant – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Application Programmer (Professional Assistant I/II) – B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (CSE/IT/Software Engineering/ECE)
- Network Engineer/Hardware Engineer – B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (CSE/IT/Software Engineering/ECE) (OR) Diploma in (CSE/IT/Software Engineering/ECE)
- Data Base Administrator – B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (CSE/IT/Software Engineering/ECE) with DBA Certification from Oracle and two years experience in Data Base Administration
- Clerical Assistant – Any Bachelor degree with computer knowledge (MS Office, Tally & Accounting System)
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Application Programmer (Professional Assistant I/II) – Rs. 736/- – Rs. 690/-
- Network Engineer/Hardware Engineer – Rs. 736/- – Rs. 627/-
- Data Base Administrator – Rs. 736/- – Rs. 627/-
- Clerical Assistant – Rs. 434/-
Duration of the project :
- Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 11.09.2020
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Application Programmer, Network Engineer & Various Other Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Eligible candidates should apply through online using the URL http://aukdc.edu.in/TempPostAppl from 01.09.2020 to 11.09.2020
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding the date of interview through E-mail/mobile.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.