An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Anna University is inviting candidates for its Various Professional Assistant and Clerical Assistant Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu).|
|Post Name and|
|Professional Assistant I
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Professional Assistant I - B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech. in Computer Science / IT / Software Engg. or related disciplines.
For Professional Assistant I -
Essential Skills : Proficiency in Web Design, Web Application Development using PHP, AJAX, JQUERY, MYSQL Database Management, Linux Server Administration
Desirable Skills :
Minimum one year experience in Web design, Web Application Development in PHP
Knowledge of PHP frameworks, PHOTOSHOP, DREAMWEAVER or other web design / development tools.
Experience in Systems /Network /Server Administration
Clerical Assistant - Any degree (Art & Science)
For Clerical Assistant
Essential Skills : Typewriting English in lower grade with knowledge in MS Office
|Age Limit||Refer Notification|
|Salary Details||Professional Assistant I – Rs. 703/- Pay Day
Clerical Assistant – Rs. 415/- Pay Day
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 20.02.2019.
- Mention your email ID, contact number and complete postal address along with your
- Short listed candidate will be called for an interview and selection will be based on interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with “CFR/ Recruitment /2019”.
- The Selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai
Official Website :