Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Assistant - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Coordinator University with Potential for Excellence Kalanjiyam Building,
OPP to Mining Engineering,
Chennai 600 025.
Email id : [email protected]
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Assistant – 03
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- B.E (ECE) / B.E (Bio medical Engineering) / B.E (Medical Electronics) / M.E (Applied Electronics) / M.E (VLSI) / M.E (Embedded Assistant) / M.E(Medical Electronics) / M.E (Bio Medical Engineering).
- Expertise in PCB Circuit design and fabrication/Embedded system/Medical Image Processing/Programming using MATLAB/C/C++/Python/JAVA is Mandatory.
- First class in UG & PG.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 17.05.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- “Coordinator University with Potential for Excellence Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, OPP to Mining Engineering, Anna University, Chennai 600 025.”
- Email id : [email protected]
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 17.05.2019.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here