Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Applied Science & Tech. - 03
Biotechnology - 06
Ceramic Technology - 01
Chemical Engineering - 08
Leather Technology - 03
Textile Technology - 02
|Last Date||17.06.2019 by 05.00 p.m.|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The Dean, Alagappa College of Technology, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires Teaching posts to fill their vacancies.
- Applied Science & Tech. – 03.
- Biotechnology – 06.
- Ceramic Technology – 01.
- Chemical Engineering – 08.
- Leather Technology – 03.
- Textile Technology – 02.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Applied Science & Tech. –
- B.E./B.Tech. – Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Chemical / Petroleum Engg. & Tech. / Food and M.E./M.Tech. – Industrial Safety / Industrial Safety and Hazards Management.
- B.E./B.Tech. – Chemical / Petroleum Engg. & Tech. / Petroleum Engg. and
- M.E./M.Tech. – Petroleum Engg. & Tech. / Petroleum Engg.
- M.Sc., Ph.D. in Geology
2. Biotechnology –
- M.Tech. – Biotechnology / Food Technology / Bio-pharmaceutical Technology / Food
Process Engineering / Food Safety and Quality Assurance.
- M.Sc. with Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Food science/lifescience.
3. Ceramic Technology –
- B.E./B.Tech. – Cerarnic Tech. / Chem. Engg. / Mech. Engg./ M.Sc. Material Science
- M.E./M.Tech. * Ceramic Tech. / Chem. Engg. / Manufacturing Engg.
4. Chemical Engineering –
- B.E./B.Tech. – Chemical Engineering and
- M.E./M.Tech. – Chemical Engineering.
5. Leather Technology –
- B.E./B.Tech. – Leather Technology I Biotechnology I Mechanical Engineering I
Production Engineering and
- M.E./M.Tech. – Leather Technology /Footwear Science and Engineering / Industrial
- B.Tech – Leather Technolosv / Information Technology and
- MBA – Human Resource / Finance
- M.Sc. – Chemistry and
- M.Phil. * Chemistry.
6. Textile Technology –
- B.Tech. Textile Technology /Apparel Technology / Fashion Technology I Textile
Chemistry / Textile Engineering /Fibres and Textiles Processing Technology and
- M.Tech. Textile Technology / Fashion Technology / Fibres and Textiles Processing
Technology/Textile Chemistry / Textile Engineering / Fibres Science and Technology.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Teaching Faculty – Rs. 20, 000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 17.06.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Duration of the Project :
- The appointment is purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months which may be
extended depending on the performance and on requirement basis with periodical breaks.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Dean, Alagappa College of Technology, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Teaching Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 17.06.2019 (Monday) 5.00 p.m.
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of Teaching fellow, Department…………
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates and on their owTr expenses
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here