Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Teaching Fellows - 71|
|Last Date||18.06.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The Additional Registrar and Director, Centre for Constituent Colleges, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Vacancies and Educational Qualification :
- Anna University requires Teaching Fellows posts to fill their vacancies.
Desirable – 75% and above or CGPA of 8.5 in 10 point scale in UG and PG.
Two years Teaching/ Research/Industrail Experience.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Teaching Fellows – Rs.20,000 /- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 18.06.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Additional Registrar and Director, Centre for Constituent Colleges, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Teaching Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 18.06.2019.
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of ___________ Department_______________
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here