Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Teaching Fellow (12) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Teaching Fellow Posts in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 06.12.2019 by 5.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Teaching Fellow - 12|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet,
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires Teaching Fellow posts to fill their vacancies.
- Aerospace Engineering – 02.
- Production Technology – 01.
- Rubber & Plastics Technology – 02.
- Electronics – 03.
- Computer Technology – 02.
- Applied Science & Humanities – 02.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Aerospace Engineering – B.E./B.Tech. (Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Technology) OR M.E./M.Tech. (Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Technology/ Thermal/ Combustion).
- Production Technology – B.E/B.Tech – Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engg. OR M.E./ M.Tech – Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg.
- Rubber & Plastics Technology – B.E./ B.Tech. Rubber Technology/ Rubber and Plastics Technology/ Mechanical Engg/ Polymer Technology/ Chemical Engg./ Plastics Technology. OR M.E./M.Tech. Rubber Technology/Polymer Technology/ Polymer Science & Engg./Plastics Tech. /Polymer Engineering.
- Electronics – B.E./B.Tech. – Electronics & Communication Engg. OR M.E./ M.Tech. – Communication & Networking/ Communication Systems/ Optical Communication/ VLSI Design/ Wireless Technology/ Embedded Systems.
- Computer Technology – B.E./B.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering / Information Tech OR M.E./M.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering / Information Tech.
- Applied Science & Humanities – i)B.Sc. – Mathematics OR M.Sc. – Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics OR M.Phil. – Mathematics. ii) B.A. / MA / M.Phill – English.
Age Limit :
- Teaching Fellow – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Teaching Fellow – Rs.25,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Mail so as to reach the Anna University on or before 06.12.2019.
Postal Address :
- The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet,
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Teaching Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of all degree
certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 06.12.2019, 5.00p.m. to The Dean,
Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044.
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of —————– Department ——————-
- The date & time of interview will be informed through E-mail.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate has to report for his or her duty soon after the interview.