Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Research Associate vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Research Associate post in Anna University should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 18.06.2019 till 01.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||Dr. S. Balasivanandha Prabu, Co. Investigator, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai -25
Email: [email protected]
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires Teaching Fellows posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate – Ph.D/MS or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/M. Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Desirable : Familiarity with mathematical models related to continuum mechanics and
constitutive models for crystal plasticity and phase field simulation. Skills in writing using Abaqus explicit or implicit User Subroutines like UMAT/VUMAT, UHARD, USDFLD etc., in FORTRAN language for materials simulation in nano-, micro- and macro- structured alloys.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate – Consolidated salary of Rs.38000/- + 30% HRA.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- One Year (12 Months).
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 01.07.2019
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. S. Balasivanandha Prabu, Co. Investigator, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai -25.
- Email: [email protected]
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with attested copies of certificates on or before 01.07.2019.
- Application form should be neatly typed or handwritten in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Enclose attested photocopies of relevant certificates/proofs wherever necessary.
- Duly filled Application along with enclosures should be submitted in envelope mentioning Application for the post of Research Associate in the DST, New Delhi sponsored project entitled “Experimental and theoretical studies of tensile deformation and fracture in presence of Martensitic transformation in nano – micro and macro structured alloys” on top of the envelope.
- The competent authority of the University reserves all right to cancel/modify any of the above posts.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria and the appointment is purely temporary.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
- The date and time for interview will be informed to the candidates through email.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here