Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Public Address System Operator (sound operator /audio technician /sound technician) - 01|
|Last Date||18.06.2019 (TUESDAY), 5.00 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The Head of the Department,
Department of Electronics and Communication
College of Engineering,
Chennai - 600 025
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Public Address System Operator (sound operator /audio technician /sound technician) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Public Address System Operator (sound operator /audio technician /sound technician) –
- Diploma in sound recording and Sound Engineering.
- Three year Diploma in Government recognized Polytechnics.
- Extendable after due break depending on the performance of the Candidate.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Public Address System Operator (sound operator /audio technician /sound technician) – Rs.20,000 to Rs.25,000/- per month based on experience of the
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 18.06.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Duration of the Project :
- The appointment is purely temporary and the duration will be six months which may
be extended depending on the performance and on requirement basis with
Details of Postal Address :
- The Head of the Department, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Public Address System Operator (sound operator /audio technician / sound technician) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 18.06.2019.
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of__________
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to
the shortlisted candidates.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here