Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Technician, Project Associate – I & Project Associate – II (03) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Technician, Project Associate – I & Project Associate – II post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 28.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Technician - 01
Project Associate - I - 01
Project Associate - II - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. E. Natarajan, Professor & Co-Ordinator, Institute of Energy Studies, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Technician – 01.
- Project Associate – I – 01.
- Project Associate – II – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Technician – Diploma or equivalent.
- Project Associate – I – B.E. / B.Tech in Engineering.
- Project Associate – II – M.E. / M.Tech/ M.S./ M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Technician – Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000 per month.
- Project Associate – I – Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 35,000 per month.
- Project Associate – II – Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 60,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- 6 months extendable based on performance.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 28.10.2019.
Postal Address :
- Dr. E. Natarajan, Professor & Co-Ordinator, Institute of Energy Studies, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Project Technician, Project Associate – I & Project Associate – II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 28.10.2019 along with an educational qualification certificates to “Dr. E. Natarajan, Professor & Co-Ordinator, Institute of Energy Studies, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025” through post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.